The Business Analytics section is super useful to assess your business. But it's not very helpful if you can't see the metrics. Sometimes this information will not display for a variety of reasons. If you can't see the data in this section, check the following solutions.
1. Make sure your browser's zoom is set to 100%. If it's zoomed in or out, the Analytics might not be visible
2. The Business Analytics section runs on Adobe Flash and the Flash plugin needs to be enabled in your browser (at least for the ShootQ website - app.shootq.com).
To enable the Flash plugin:
- Safari: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-safari.html
- Firefox: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-firefox.html
- Type chrome://settings/content in your browser. This will take you to Chrome's Content Settings page
- Click on Flash in the list
- Under Allow click 'Add'
- Type [*.]app.shootq.com in the Site field. Then click the Add button
- Refresh the Analytics page in ShootQ. The metrics should be visible.
If those two solutions don't resolve the issue, then try these ones.
3. You should be running the latest version of Adobe Flash: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
4. Make sure you are running the most up-to-date version of your browser for your operating system.
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204416
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/update-firefox-latest-version (Note: On a MAC, the 'About Firefox' section is located under Firefox > About Firefox)
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95414?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
If none of these solutions resolve the problem, please contact our support team at 888-974-6687 or submit a support request form and we'd be happy to investigate further for you.