The following were included in this week's release:
- We added an error message that will appear when a refund transaction fails via a directly integrated merchant account while refunding a payment on invoices.
- The broken url links to the Mad Mimi images under the Business > Marketing have been fixed.
- We added a redirect for clients making a credit card payment that are not logged into the client area.
And these were included in last week's release:
- We had to disable the credit card payment forms for integrated merchant accounts in the iPhone app. We fully intend to upgrade the security settings for these forms to comply with updated PCI standards and add this feature back into the iPhone app. Manual payments are still an option in the iPhone app.
- The ACE page has been updated with a fresh, clean look. Check it out at https://web.shootq.com/ace/
- We fixed the issue where PayPal Pro was not receiving the client's full name when a transaction was made on a ShootQ invoice. The shoot name will also now appear in the Comments section of the Paypal Pro payment history admin panel.