UPDATE - November 11, 2014
We completed the maintenance during the scheduled downtime. There were a variety of issues that had been reported. Once we were aware of the issues we worked diligently to get them resolved. We have compiled a list of the known issues that were resolved.
- All inbound ShootQ emails (Archive, ShootQ Correspondence, Pro Select Proofing Import Address and Leads via Email) are not syncing
- Data under the Billing section cannot be exported including reports and invoices
- Files cannot be downloaded from a shoot's Files section
- Unable to book online or manually - an error message is appearing
- SSL is was not being applied to all ShootQ pages
- Delay with outbound emails being sent
- Braintree payments are giving a Authentication Error
- Pictage events are not syncing
- Outbound email attachments are failing
- Calendars are not syncing
- Backup requests aren't being emailed to users
- Some clients with P3 payments scheduled between 11/5 and 11/7 were charged more than once [We are pulling a list and refunded/voided those transactions 11/10. It may take 1-2 business days for the charges to be reversed on the clients' credit cards]
If you are experiencing one of the issues listed above that has been fixed and you still experiencing issues please contact customer support via chat messenger or submit a ticket (http://help.shootq.com/requests/new)
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We value you as customers and we understand how frustrating this is for you and your daily operations.