Dear ShootQ Members:
ShootQ will be performing scheduled maintenance as a direct result of our investigation of the ShootQ outage that occurred on Friday, July 18th. We will be implementing safeguards against a similar scenario reoccurring again in the future. This maintenance requires intentional downtime of our network. We will try to keep this downtime as brief as possible.
The downtime will occur as follows:
Tuesday, July 29th at 11:30pm Pacific time to Wednesday, July 30th at 5:00am Pacific time
Please note the affected areas below:
- Your ShootQ account and all client areas (including questionnaires, online proposals, invoices, and pricing pages) will NOT be available during the planned downtime
- All emails scheduled to send during the planned downtime will be sent once ShootQ is back online
- All emails received by ShootQ will be added to shoots following the maintenance window.
- All P3 payments scheduled to process at approximately 10pm PT on Tuesday, July 29th will be processed as usual.
- Synced calendars will not "push" information until the next syncing following the downtime.
- The ShootQ Hosted contact form and a Public API contact form will not be available during the maintenance window. Contact forms using the Lead Creation Email Address will function as normal.
- The iphone app will not sync to the ShootQ servers during the downtime. Any cached information in the app should be available.
We understand that you might need access to your information during the planned downtime. If this is a concern, we recommend that you backup your information before 11:30 pm PT on Tuesday, July 29th.
If you have a shoot scheduled during (or around) this time, we recommend you print a shoot dossier. The dossier contains shoot information, remarks and relationships as well as the option to include questionnaires and contracts attached to the shoot. You can do this by clicking on the Print button in each shoot and using the browser’s print functionality to print or save to pdf.
You can also download a backup of your account data by following these instructions: http://help.shootq.com/entries/29853030-Creating-ShootQ-Data-Backup
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to make ShootQ the best it can be.
Your ShootQ Team