We just released a variety updates to Nimbus and ShootQ that we wanted to bring to your attention. While this release primarily focused on fixing some known issues, there are also a few new features for everyone as well.
- Time Fields Updated – ShootQ clients can now edit time fields for all Shoot Types (including Weddings, Portraits, Other and Custom) directly in the Booking Process.
- Update Lead API – We expanded our Lead API to include Home Address, Work Address, Birthday, Anniversary, Maiden Name, Website and Company Name fields from relationships. More documentation here >>>
- At Booking Time Email – This email was being sent the day after the email was initially scheduled. It is now sent the same day it is booked.
- What’s Next Dashboard Filtering Updated – We fixed the bug that was removing Event and Product workflows from the “next 7 day view.”
- Music Galleries Added In Nimbus – Our two newest themes, Frostlight and Obsidian, now have the option to add music to them.
Additional Changes & Fixes:
- Updates To Google Checkout –This is no longer offered as a solution for setting up a new merchant service in ShootQ. All existing Google Checkout users may continue to use the service until November 20, 2013, when it will be retired. Learn More >>> (http://googlecommerce.blogspot.com/2013/05/an-update-to-google-checkout-for.html)
- Twitter Update –Twitter made some recent updates, which caused our connection to break. All Twitter functionality is working properly again in ShootQ.
- Obsidian Details Page Updated – The formatting issues on the details page for Online Booking have been fixed.
- Order Renaming –We fixed the bug that was preventing certain characters in an order from being renamed.
When it says, "it' snow send the same day it's booked" - I just booked my first wedding since this update half an hour ago and it hasn't gone yet - if it's the same day but hours later, it's still worthless, it needs to go immediately.
This email sends within an hour from when it was queued up. Take a look to see if it has gone out within the hour, if not, let me know and we can look into this further. I will need to know what the shoot name is, if we do need to look into it for you.
It'll be an hour in 7 minutes, I'll get back to you. I still think it should be immediate, an hour seems like an odd increment, especially after they get "thanks for your payment" emails.
It just went, is there no way to make it immediate? If there's not a way, I won't send it at all. Thanks.
Since Google Checkout is shutting down in November, does ShootQ have any plans to replace that convenient option with another company? Perhaps stripe.com?
Hello! Did the feature request ever get addressed regarding the custom removal of certain fields on the contact form such as EVENT DATE and EVENT LOCATION? I saw that this was first acknowledged by ShootQ in 2011 so I'm assuming it's fixed? If so, where can this be done? Thanks in advance.