We just released a variety updates to Nimbus and ShootQ that we wanted to bring to your attention. While this release primarily focused on fixing some known issues, there are also a few new features for everyone as well.
- Time Fields Updated – ShootQ clients can now edit time fields for all Shoot Types (including Weddings, Portraits, Other and Custom) directly in the Booking Process.
- Update Lead API – We expanded our Lead API to include Home Address, Work Address, Birthday, Anniversary, Maiden Name, Website and Company Name fields from relationships. More documentation here >>>
- At Booking Time Email – This email was being sent the day after the email was initially scheduled. It is now sent the same day it is booked.
- What’s Next Dashboard Filtering Updated – We fixed the bug that was removing Event and Product workflows from the “next 7 day view.”
- Music Galleries Added In Nimbus – Our two newest themes, Frostlight and Obsidian, now have the option to add music to them.
Additional Changes & Fixes:
- Updates To Google Checkout –This is no longer offered as a solution for setting up a new merchant service in ShootQ. All existing Google Checkout users may continue to use the service until November 20, 2013, when it will be retired. Learn More >>> (http://googlecommerce.blogspot.com/2013/05/an-update-to-google-checkout-for.html)
- Twitter Update –Twitter made some recent updates, which caused our connection to break. All Twitter functionality is working properly again in ShootQ.
- Obsidian Details Page Updated – The formatting issues on the details page for Online Booking have been fixed.
- Order Renaming –We fixed the bug that was preventing certain characters in an order from being renamed.