We’ve just released a new batch of updates to Nimbus and ShootQ. In this release, we focused primarily on bugs and fixes, but there are a few features too.
Here are some of the major updates this round:
- Upgrade to Nimbus-Pictage Integration - Bigger images now available when choosing to import from a Pictage Event!
- Updated Spam Comments in Nimbus - Spam/Deleted comments no longer show under Recent Comments. We also added a new filter option Active as a default, this will show all comments except Spam/Deleted comments.
Here’s a list of some additional changes & fixes:
- Workflow Update - Resolved an issue with Scheduled Correspondence not being removed with Workflows.
- Negative Balance Update - Negative balances no longer prevents online bookings from completing.
- ShootQ Pages - Resolved some browser compatibility issues with them getting cut off.
- Twitter Connection Resolved – The connection is now working again in ShootQ.
- Nimbus Gallery Music Fixed - Obsidian and Frostlight will have music implemented in another release as these do not use the same Gallery as the older themes.
- Logo and Background Images In Nimbus Updated - Now logos load securely in browsers across all themes.
- More Obsidian beautification!
- Unicode characters in the Shoot Type now don't cause error
Thanks for the update! Especially thankful for the Cut - off pages bug fix! Keep up the good work!
Good stuff!! Thanks for the update... info on updates are always welcomed!! Keep it up!