We’ve just released the latest updates to Nimbus and ShootQ. We mentioned last month we were doing some "behind the scenes" work which is being unveiled in today's release. Take a look at the latest updates:
- New Pictage Products Added – You now have the ability to select from Pictage’s new product lines in your pricing options. Learn More
- Introducing The Launch of Our Newest Nimbus Theme – Frostlight! – This long awaited theme was designed to have a clean modern feel. Check out a sample site HERE >>
Some of the features include:
- Responsive design – Making it mobile and iPad friendly
- Image dominant homepage
- Gallery images are full screen
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes:
- Internet Explorer 8 issues – The issues clients were having with submitting contact forms, questionnaires and booking online with Internet Explorer 8 have now been resolved.
- Product Workflow History – All completed dates are now showing up in the history of the shoot’s task tab.
- Calendar Formatting – We resolved the calendar picker formatting issues that were experienced in newer versions of Chrome.
- Unicode Characters in Nimbus posts – We resolved this “Not Found” error if the post name included a Unicode Character.
- Fixed a bug in the CSV Importer
- Global Search Errors – If the studio had over 1000 contacts, this caused slowness and errors in the Global Search. We’ve optimized this.