We’ve just released the latest updates to Nimbus and ShootQ. In this release, we’ve added some of your most frequently requested features. Our hope was to build out some of the more business specific features now during your slower shooting months, but busy booking months. Take a look at the latest updates:
1. Discounts – You now have the ability to apply discounts to packages when creating an order or a proposal. Learn More >>
2. Expanded Analytics – Dive deeper into your analytics history and increase your reporting capabilities with the ability to review data older than one year. Take A Look >>
3. Online Appointment Confirmation – Let your client know immediately that their appointment was accepted with a new an automatic email. Read More>>>
4. Email Invoice Link - Easily send a direct invoice link to your Customer via email with this new feature. See How>>
5. Relationship Update - The Relationship Tab got a face lift! The 'behind-the-scenes' changes made in this release will offer more flexibility for future updates too.
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes:
- Location Variable Update - The variable now includes the name of the location.
- Filter By Referrer – You can now filter by referrers when in the Relationships Tab.
- Product Options Add Ons – All product options selected are visible in the contract when using the variables ‘Product Package and Contents’ or ‘Package Contents’.
- P3 Collection Notice Update – The payment email and Client Portal confirmations now say, “The payment will be processed at 10pm PST.”
We’d love to hear your feedback on the latest batch of features, so feel free to start a conversation in the comments.