We’ve just released a batch of updates to Nimbus and ShootQ. In this release, we focused primarily on Nimbus updates, but there are features for everyone as well.
Here are some of the major updates this round:
- Google Analytics Integration –Seamlessly connect your Google Analytics account with Nimbus to get up-to-date insights on your website visitors. Read More>>>
- Update Multiple Images– The editing process has never been easier with the option to make bulk changes to multiple images at one time. Tell Me More>>>
- Unpublished Gallery Image Access – With this new feature, you now have the flexibility to incorporate images from unpublished galleries into your posts. Show Me >>>
- Tagging – Easily create, view and manage tags in the new tag section. More Detail >>>
- Product Options Visibility and Post-Booking Pricing Pages- These great features are now available for both ShootQ and Nimbus users. Get Details for Product Options and Post-Booking>>
- Appointment Schedules – This robust scheduling feature allows you to split your availability, plus choose from multiple schedules when setting-up online appointments. See More >>>
Here’s a list of some additional changes & fixes:
- Stratus Theme Update- The background image uploaded for Nimbus content is also available for your ShootQ pages (client area, contact form and public pricing).
- Crystallized Theme Update – We’ve added the ability to rearrange the Crystallized header images with simple drag and drop functionality.
So grateful for the ability to block off times on the calendar -- this is just what I needed!
Thanks ShootQ for continuing to improve!
Still waiting for a wedding registry system similar to Cider.