We wanted to let you know about some minor improvements we made to the ShootQ interface this week - all intended to provide a smoother & more intuitive experience. Here is a list of the updates that were pushed out with the recent Nimbus enhancements on October 30th, 2012:
• CMYK support for logos and other theme assets is now in place. When you are customizing your Nimbus & ShootQ pages, you can now use images that are formatted as CMYK (previously we only allowed RGB).
• PayJunction has been added as another payment gateway service, providing you with more options to manage payment transactions.
• Price Integration: Through API support, you can now retrieve pricing data from ShootQ and present it to clients on your website. Offer pricing and packaging in any format you choose!
• In the Shoot Creation flow, you will now see your own country automatically set as the default.
For more details, see this link:
• Price Integration: http://help.shootq.com/entries/18834...g-contact-form
We were able to squeeze these improvements into our recent batch of Nimbus upgrades. Please watch this forum for news about major feature enhancements we are making to ShootQ. We’ll be launching them in 2 phases - November and December. We can't wait to hear your thoughts about what's coming soon!