- Improved Recording of Marketplace Purchases in Billing
- A Big ol' series of Invoice formatting improvements in various themes.
- Enforced a Universal Print Invoice format
- Updated Nimbus URL Requirements
- Addition to the Split Feature for payment dates More details!
- Added an Unsigned contract section More details!
- Enabled PayPal Payments Pro Merchant Integration. More details!
- Re-added Footers to Automatic emails
- Updated "Missing Questionnaire" Error to be more Client Friendly
Love the payment plan...awesome! I wish there was a bit more flexibility with selecting the date though. My first client wanted the payment taken on the 25th of every month....no way to do this.....??
Are there any plans to add recurring charges to happen automatically? With authorize.net integration it seems this could be done fairly easily. This would be wonderful if the client had access to set automatic payments on their own.
Love the updates!
David, that's definitely something that we discussed, but at the time was extremely complex on the backend. This is not to say it does not happen - just not in time for this release.
Scott, Recurring Payments through Auth.net is most likely not an option due to PCI Compliance on ShootQ's end. We would not want to be liable for storing that information, and Auth.net would most likely have no way to mark an invoice paid. This is not to say that you could not set it up in Auth.net if they offer that service, it would just have to bypass the ShootQ systems.
Still would love a wedding registry option for family and friends to help cover the cost of their wedding via invoice payments. Would also still like a ShootQ based plugin for wordpress. Also would like to have P3 available to ShootQ only members.
Would also love a current wedding address and post wedding address option added to the client profile so I can easily see it for shipments to our clients. We've been asking for that for a long time.
ShootQ still badly needs coupon and discount codes integrated into the system so we can offer special promotions and incentives for bookings. This has been requested by many users through the help hub and not responded to by ShootQ for literally years.
David and Eric, Thank you for taking a moment to chime in here with your suggestions and feedback. We take these very seriously, and while I do apologize for not being more vocal on the forums, we do hear every word loud and clear. We actually have a major project releasing mid September, and have been evaluating the features of ShootQ for further improvements and overhauls. While I am not able to say more on where ShootQ is headed right now, every suggestion has been noted and analyzed, and while a suggestion may not have made sense in the Current ShootQ system, it has never left the table for possible incorporation.
I would also suggest jumping in on this Forum Thread for "What's Next for ShootQ" to get some insider news.
Here are my requests:
1) A printable page option on the pricing pages (Currently there is no clean way to print pricing for a client)
2) An option under "event details" to enter cocktail hour time so that the cocktail hour start time and the reception start time are not confused
3) A nicer way to organize the pricing pages, so that all of your "products" don't end up in one very large column. There should be an option to add several columns and breaks
4) An option under "event details" to enter prep time and address
Thank you so much for implementing PayPal. I truly almost thought about hiring an assistant just to update all of my clients payments. Because I was getting majorly behind.
Please tell me mid-september will bring customizable timelines and permission settings to keep sub-contractors out of all of my leads. Also, you guys really need to get this working with Chrome. Oh, and a functional mobile app would be awesome. </vent> Love ShootQ otherwise!
The New Paypal Pro integration is great, and it was very easy to setup. Nice to see progress, slow, but sure.
How are things going with the Australian integration of PayPal? It seems to have stalled after the recent issues.
PayPal Pro users from any region can now integrate their account with ShootQ. You can go to Settings>Invoice and Payments>Online Payments to set it up. You can get more info here.
Are there any plans for PayPal standard integration?
Hey all, there is no plans for PayPal standard integration because this plan is not compatible - the feature we need to make this fully integrated only exists in the Pro version.