What's New with Q? July 11, 2012
- Updated Account Statement formatting for Promotions, Credits, and Line Items.
- Updated Access for suspended accounts.
- Google Plus buttons fixed.
- Fixed some formatting issues for the Classic theme's Galleries and the 'play' button.
- Fixed an issue where recent Blog posts did not show in the Preview for "fresh from the blog" (Crystallized).
- Added URL checking in Alias settings in Nimbus.
- Fixed an issue causing Body Text Color to not update (Stratus).
- Update formatting so Monetary values always show 2 digits after the decimal.
- Error downloading CSV Payment history reports fixed.
- Fixed a 5-cent rounding issue for certain invoices.
- On the Invoice, made the calendar picker the only way to change the payment date to avoid confusion or errors.
- Removed the header from Printed Documents (Crystallized)
- Fixed spelling mistake in Questionnaire Footer.
- Resolved specific Account Backup errors
- ShootQ Contact form now requires phone number (If I could put flashing lights here I would)
- Further improvements to the ShootQ Facebook Contact Form
- Now offering a Plain text alternative for emails sent from ShootQ
- Update some legal text for file uploads
Have more questions? Submit a request
THANK YOU!!! "Now offering a Plain text alternative for emails sent from ShootQ"
Hi Candice, Currently there is no way to unless you are using the ShootQ App. In Safari, there are one too many clicks that the iPad browser cannot handle.
Hey Natalie, what if we use Chrome for the iPad? Would it work?