What's New with Q? July 11, 2012
- Updated Account Statement formatting for Promotions, Credits, and Line Items.
- Updated Access for suspended accounts.
- Google Plus buttons fixed.
- Fixed some formatting issues for the Classic theme's Galleries and the 'play' button.
- Fixed an issue where recent Blog posts did not show in the Preview for "fresh from the blog" (Crystallized).
- Added URL checking in Alias settings in Nimbus.
- Fixed an issue causing Body Text Color to not update (Stratus).
- Update formatting so Monetary values always show 2 digits after the decimal.
- Error downloading CSV Payment history reports fixed.
- Fixed a 5-cent rounding issue for certain invoices.
- On the Invoice, made the calendar picker the only way to change the payment date to avoid confusion or errors.
- Removed the header from Printed Documents (Crystallized)
- Fixed spelling mistake in Questionnaire Footer.
- Resolved specific Account Backup errors
- ShootQ Contact form now requires phone number (If I could put flashing lights here I would)
- Further improvements to the ShootQ Facebook Contact Form
- Now offering a Plain text alternative for emails sent from ShootQ
- Update some legal text for file uploads
Have more questions? Submit a request