Atrium Subscription Billing System
The big change in this release is that ShootQ's subscription billing engine has been rewritten and moved to Atrium. While this probably isn't exciting to you, it is to us, becuase it lays the foundation for Nimbus premium themes! Nonetheless, the billing system has been improved to serve you better, which will hopefully make you (and even better your accountant) happy. Learn more in the Knowledgebase Article.
- We've dropped categories for tags. Why? Tags are more flexible; you can add multiple tags to posts, search with multiple tag terms. Having just tags makes things simpler and easier to understand.
- Applying tags to galleries also tags the images. This will help users find individual images more easily and quickly, and saves you time in tagging images.
- We've added support for theming public areas of ShootQ separately from Nimbus. For customers who have already tried Nimbus and their public area is "frozen," we will enable this feature in waves over the course of February.
- Tired of typing in addresses when taking payments in ShootQ? Now we will pre-populate the fields with the customer's address!
- Failure messages for credit card payments have been vastly improved, so you know exactly why a card isn't working. No more cryptic errors!
- We have made it easy for you to send an automated customizable thank-you email to your customers when they make an online payment.