- Fixing a bug which sometimes causes inbound emails to send "Which of these shoots?" emails containing the same job/event, e.g.,
- Event XYZ
- Event XYZ
- A few bug fixes and tweaks for Pictage integration:
- Fixing a bug that causes the ordering of package items to sometimes be incorrect in contracts.
- In invoice emails, the order customer's name is now used instead of the shoot owner.
- Fixing a bug in the tax calculation for proposal/booking previews which was causing invoice calculation to be correct, and the contracted amount not to be correct due to ignoring item "options".
- Now when a lead is restored, its owner is made active again as well.
- Event owners in Pictage Portal *must* have a valid first and last name. Adding a UI to event booking in ShootQ which enforces first and last name selection for events which will be synchronized to Pictage.
- Fixing a frequent bug in public questionnaire lookups.
- Adding some code to prevent people from entering bogus dates in the "Quick Lead" availability widget.
- Sometimes a few fields in excel exports of invoice data were stored as text instead of a number.
- Attempting to improve the frequency of Pictage event synchronizations to resolve some data inconsistencies.
- Fixing a bug which causes automated questionnaires to be indiscriminately re-created and re-sent whenever a shoot's name or location changes. Now this only occurs *if* the shoot's date has actually changed.
- Working around lack of Ext IE9 support which was causing some portions of client area pages to truncate or behave oddly.