Eliminated 30-Day Trial and Added New Test Drive Mode
- New one-page signup form.
- The trial period is now no longer limited by time.
- Users can use all functionality of ShootQ, but can only create a total of 5 shoots (leads, booked jobs, dead leads, etc.) before they have to upgrade to Startup, Studio, or Hub.
Improved Pricing Configuration and Flexibility
- Users can now specify “options” on their products, such as finish, color, size, etc. and assign additional cost and cost of goods to each option.
- Packages can contain variations of products (e.g., “Large Red Product” or “Small Blue Product”)
- Users will be able to use a new tool which assists them in the process of raising or lowering their pricing across the board by a percentage or fixed amount.
Revamped Proposal and Order Creation
- All of the proposal and order building interfaces have been replaced with a unified UI which is package-centric, and much easier and quicker to use.
- Leads can now be booked manually and online without choosing a shoot date.
Family Grouping and Relationship Management
- Relationships can now be placed together into “groups” which show an integrated/aggregated view of profit, important dates, etc.
- Users can now subscribe to a calendar feed which includes important dates (birthdays and anniversaries) for all the relationships in their ShootQ account.
- Relationship imports from vCards now perform a more detailed merge process to improve reliability and performance.
Workflow and Task Improvements for Assignment and Delays
- Photographers can now place entire workflows “on-hold” temporarily, which will help to de-clutter their task management and dashboard when they are waiting on things outside their control.
Improved Correspondence and Record-Keeping
- Calendar feeds now include shoot remarks in the “notes” field.
- Users now have increased control over automated emails, and will be given the ability to BCC themselves in a variety of ways for automatic emails.
- The email that photographers receive when a new lead is created will now include information about who the referrer was for the lead.
- The calendar now has a dedicated tab for improved usability and visibility.
- Our existing “rich text” editor has been replaced with a new improved editor.
- Users can enable Skype-integration, which will launch and dial phone numbers using Skype when clicked on.
- More flexibility for iPad users in the native app. Now when you send an email on a shoot, you can type a custom plain-text message or select from one of your templates.
Have more questions? Submit a request