Your site can have a configurable navigation menu. This appears on most pages, with the exception being your ShootQ client area. The appearance and location of the navigation menu will depend on the theme you've chosen for your Nimbus site. For example, the Stratus theme has the navigation menu across the top of the page while the Cumulus theme has it on the left side.
There are three parts to configuring your navigation menu:
- Label - This is the text displayed in the navigation menu.
- Optional help text - This is the alt text that displays when hovering over a label.
- Type - This is where the link in the navigation menu goes.
Navigation Menu Types
- Category - A link to all blog posts with an assigned category.
- Gallery - A link to "All Galleries" or any specific gallery.
- Page - A link to a particular page created in the pages settings.
- Post - A link to the "Main Blog" or any specific blog post.
- ShootQ - A link to the ShootQ contact form, client area or pricing page. Should you have more than one pricing page on your brand, the end-user will be sent to a landing page allowing them to choose the particular pricing page they'd like to see.
- URL - Any public link.
Ordering Menu Items
The order of the navigation menu can be changed by dragging and dropping menu items to your desired order. When hovering over a row, the cursor will change, indicating that you can drag the menu item up or down.
By default, Nimbus includes a standard set of menu items. Any of these menu items can be modified or removed.
- Home - A link to a pre-defined page called "Home"
- About Us - A link to a pre-defined page called "About Us"
- Blog - A link to the main blog page
- Galleries - A link to the main gallery page
- Contact - A link to your ShootQ contact form
- Client Login - A link to your ShootQ client area.