To integrate your Squarespace contact form into ShootQ, you can use the Lead via Email method. With this method, when a potential client fills out your contact form a lead will automatically be generated in ShootQ.
Since Squarespace only allows for one email address to be added to their form blocks, you can use the Lead via Email method in one of two ways.
1. Use the ShootQ Lead Creation Email Address as the email address in Squarespace's form block storage option. This will send the info from your contact form into ShootQ where a lead will be generated. ShootQ will then automatically send your brand email address a notification that you have a new lead.
2. Use your studio's email address as the address in Squarespace's form block storage option. This will send the contract form info to your studio email address first. As long as your email provider allows you to create filters, you can then configure a filter that auto-forwards the contact form email from your studio address to the ShootQ Lead Creation Email Address. A lead will then be generated in ShootQ. Learn how to create an auto forwarding filter in Gmail
NOTE: To use the Lead via Email method the contact form emails sent from Squarespace must be in text format (not HTML).
Instead of the Lead via Email method, you could also use ShootQ's hosted contact form. Alternatively, if you have access to the Squarespace Developer Platform you may be able to use ShootQ's Public API to integrate your form.
- Creating a Squarespace Contact Form: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543887-Creating-a-Contact-page
- Using Squarespace Form Blocks: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206566737-Using-the-Form-Block
- Managing Squarespace Form Block Storage: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205814638
- Creating an Auto-Forwarding Filter in Gmail: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/10957?hl=en
Here's a short video that will demonstrate integrating a Squarespace Contact form.